Come to visit Our Ethical Elephant Sanctuary. You'll be able to learn about our rescued elephants and The life of our Mahouts. You will have a chance to participate in making Elephant food, Walk with the majestic creatures to the river while observing their behaviors and take fantastic photos and videos. You will also be able to participate in making the herbal vitamin balls that are fed to the Elephants. Enjoy elephants Mud spa and Bathing with them in the river, and observe the Elephants while they roam free in the property..
Ethical and Cruelty - Free Tour, No Riding and No Trick. Love and Care, Rescue and Respect!
ITINERARY: (8.00 AM - 1.30 PM) /Or (1.30 PM - 6.00 PM)
Pick you up from your hotel, and then drive thru the beautiful countryside north of Chiang Mai approximately 45-50 minutes.
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary, then you will change into provided Uniform. A guide will then introduce you to our rescued Elephants program which includes:
- Introduction and Information about Elephants.
- Walk to see Elephants, observe Mahout checking elephant health.
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of our Rescued Elephants.
- Walk with Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Bathing and washing elephants in the river.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
- Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
Our delicious homemade Thai food will await you at our restaurant where you will dine with beautiful scenery.
- After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at your hotel with the Memorable Experience of a life time..!!
You'll be able to join the Afternoon session
, but we have to pick you up at 1.30 pm and the tour will be finished around 6.00 PM.
Our Elephant Sanctuary called: LANNA KINGDOM ELEPHANT SANCTUARY.
More Photos: Album # 01, Album # 02, Album # 03,
More VDO: VDO #01
Feedback review: "Excellent half day elephant tour"
"Wonderful afternoon spent with elephant!"
"An Amazing day with elephants and my 7 yrs old son"
"Will Not Trade Anything for an Experience Like Today!"
Why choose Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary?
1. We DO NOT RIDE
elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love, Rescue and Respect
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 20 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!
*** We will provide clothing for you to change, towel and boots at the sanctuary. We will take very good care of you and Guarantee Satisfaction!
P R I C E : O N L Y 2 , 5 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
* Small Join group tour and No Crowds!
* Our price is reasonable price with the best services.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First Class Transportation.
- Gasoline or petrol.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in city.
- Good lunch and seasonal fruits at Sanctuary (Thai Home Made Vegetarian Food) with Beautiful Scenery.
- Bananas and Sugar Cane to feed elephants.
- Provided Uniform.
- Big Bamboo Hat and Boots.
- Shampoo & Soap.
- Good services from our tour guide, driver and all staffs.
- First Class accident insurance (Cover 1,000,000 baht)
- Memorable Experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity (tip) for a guide/driver. It is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camera, sunglass, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarment (you might get wet when bathing with elephants).
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
1. Below 9 years old: at half price.
2. 9 years old up: considering to adult price.
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
+66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 87 5805292