Visit Ethicak Elephant Sanctuary, have fun with proper Zip Lining at Zipline Chiang Mai ( 32 stations ), visit Long Neck Village and stopping at Tiger Kingdom...
The Great Multiple Day Tour with All Highlight.
ITINERARY : ( 8.00 AM - 5.00 PM )
8:00 AM: We will pick you up from your hotel and drive thru the beautiful countryside north of Chiang Mai approximately 1 hour. Small stop at local market to buy bananas for elephants.
9:30 AM: Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
- Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
12:00 PM: We will have lunch at our restaurant inside sanctuary with Thai home made food ( Included)
13.30 PM: Have fun with Full proper Ziplining for around 2 hours ( 32 stations ) including how to make up-side down ziplining passing beautiful mountain view..Of course, A professional team follow up all the way and safety is paramount.
15.00 PM: Visit the Long Neck Karen tribe in their village to find out why they have to wear long necklace. On the way back, you might choose to stop at Tiger kingdom to pet the tiger but you have to pay entrance ticket by your self ( optional )
17.00 PM: Arrived at your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour...
P R I C E : O N L Y 6 , 0 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking Water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city.
- Delicious lunch ( Thai home made vegetarian food ) and seasonable fruit at the sanctuary.
- Provided uniform at sanctuary.
- Big bamboo hat & Boots.
- Shampoo & Soap
- Banana/ food for feeding the elephants.
- All entrance ticket mentioned in program, except the ticket for tiger (optional )
- Good services from our guide and driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( Cover 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time...
- Personal expenses.
- Ticket to pet the tiger.
- Tips for tour guide and elephant keeper. It's deeply appreciated.
What to bring :
- Insect repellent
- Small digital camera
- Sun glass, hat, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarments ( you might get wet when bathing with elephants )
- Jacket in Thailand winter time ( December - February )
- Raincoat in Rainy season ( July - September )
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
What to wear :
- Comfortable clothes ( T- shirt and short pants )
1. Below 9 year : at half price.
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292