Visit Stunning Doi Suthep Temple, Wat Phalad Hidden Temple, Lunch at local restaurant, Visit Ethical Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary ( CRUELTY-FREE & NO RIDING )
The Original Tour With Personal Touch..!!
ITINERARY : ( Start : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm )
Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city, then drive up to the mountain to visit THE Doi Suthep
Temple. The Number One Temple of Chiang Mai, pay respect to the Golden Pagoda which contained Lord Buddha's relics and admire the great city view of Chiang Mai. Stop at Wat Phalad
Hidden temple situated in the mid of jungle, it is very peaceful place and beautiful nature evironment
Delicious Northern Thai food at local restaurant. Then heading to THE Lanna
Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
- Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
Back to your hotel and end of the wonderful day tour...
Kindly Note :
We provided clothing for you to change at the sanctuary but please dress politely to visit temples ( coverd shoulder shirt and long pants ).
Our Elephant Sanctuary is: LANNA KINGDOM ELEPHANT SANCTUARY.
More Photos of elephant: Album # 01, Album # 02,
Feedback review from our clients:
"A day tour- Temples + elephant sanctuary"
"A trip highlight"
"A MUST DO - Absolutely Unforgetable, Incredible Accommodating, Great Overall Deal"
Why choose Lanna KIngdom Elephant Sanctuary??
1. We DO NOT RIDE
elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!.
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!
P R I C E : O N L Y 4 , 5 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city.
- Delicious lunch at famous local restaurant.
- Food for elephants ( banana & sugar cane ).
- Provided uniform.
- Big bamboo hat.
- Shampoo & Soap.
- All tickets mentioned in program ( Tamples & Cable Car ).
- Good services from our guide and driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity(tip) for the guide/driver. however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Camera, sunglass, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarment ( you might get wet when bathing with elephants ).
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
- Your opened mind for different culture.
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292