Responsibilities. You will have the chance to participate in making Elephant food
* You will have a chance to connect with the Elephants up close as you learn about them. You will also be able to participate in making the herbal vitamin balls that are fed to the Elephants. You will washing and bathing them in a pond, also mud bath. You will lean how to find food for them, take them for a walk, Check their health, feed and observe the Elephants while they roam free the property.
More time and More Activities for Full day Program as We really Love Elephants!
ITINERARY : ( 9.00 am - 4.00 pm )
Pick up from your hotel, Then drive toward the north of Chiang Mai approximately 50 minute to our elephant sanctuary.
After arrived, change into provided clothes and then have fun with our activities which includes :
- Educational Introduction of what to expect, do’s and ‘don’ts,
- Information, Inspiration, Passion and Information about our rescued elephants.
- Walk around the ground to visit the elephants and check their health.
- Find some food for elephants ( cut grass and sugar cane from our organic farm area ).
- Feeding elephants and get Interactions, you will be able to make amezing video and photos with elephants.
- Take elephant for a walk for a good exercise.
Lunch will be served with Thai home made food at restaurant inside sanctuary ( The Best Vegetarian food ).
- Hands on herbal medicine ball making.
- Singing for elephants ( Elephant Song ).
- Mud bath with elephants.
- Enjoy bathing & washing our rescued elephants in river.
- Body lotion wax for elephants.
- Feeding them again and take more photos with them.
- Walk back to get dressed, bathroom break, shop and prepare to leave.
- Saying Goodbye to our Giant Friends.
Travel in VIP vans back to Chiang Mai and end of the wonderful day tour..
Please Note : For one day program, you will have more activities and more time to spend with the elephants.! We are flexible for you as we want to take very good care of you and Guarantee Satisfaction..!
*** We will provide clothing for you to change, towel and boots at the sanctuary.
Why choose Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary?
1. We DO NOT RIDE
elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!.
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!!
P R I C E : O N L Y 3 , 5 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
* Small join group tour and No Crowds !
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First Class Transportation.
- Gasoline or petrol.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in city.
- Good lunch and seasonal fruit ( Thai Home Made Vegetarian Food ) at Sanctuary.
- Bananas and Sugar Cane to feed elephant.
- Provided Uniform.
- Big Bamboo Hat & Boots.
- Shampoo & Soap.
- Good services from our tour guide and driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable Experience in a life time..
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity (tip) for a guide/driver. it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Camera, sunglass, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarment ( you might get wet when you bathing with elephants ).
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price .
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292