This one day tour is for people who have limited of time and want to see the rescued elephants, also learning the Thai Cooking class. You will be able to learn how to take care of the elephants without riding, same as taste of your own cooking.
The Best day with Elephants and the Thai Cooking Class !!
ITINERARY : ( Start : 8.15 am – 6.00 pm )
8.15 AM: Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and drive about 40-50 mins to Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary.
9.30 AM: Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
- Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
- You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
- Hug and Love the Elephants.
- Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
- Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
- Wash and Bathe with them.
- Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
- Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
12.30 PM: Delicious Homemade Thai food at our restaurant surrounding by the elephants.
13.30 PM: Stop at the Orchid and butterfly farm to take the beautiful photos.
Why choose Lanna KIngdom Elephant Sanctuary??
1. We DO NOT RIDE elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good - natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!.
8. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
9. We need your support..!
P R I C E : O N L Y 5 , 8 0 0 B A H T P E R P E R S O N
Minimum 2 person
*** If you are solo traveler, please contact us for the good price.
** This tour is private tour, just for your party. so we will take very good care of you and flexible!.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- Knowledgeable English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- First class transportation.
- Gasoline or Petrol.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city.
- Delicious lunch at famous local restaurant.
- Food for elephants ( banana & sugar cane ).
- Provided uniform.
- Big bamboo hat.
- Shampoo & Soap.
- All tickets mentioned in program.
- Dinner at the cooking class.
- Good services from our guide and driver.
- First Class accident insurance ( 1,000,000 baht ).
- Memorable experience in a life time.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuity(tip) for the guide/driver. however, it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Camera, sunglass, sun lotion.
- A set of undergarment ( you might get wet when bathing with elephants ).
- Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
- Your opened mind for different culture.
Child Policy :
1. Below 9 years old : at half price.
2. 9 years old up : consider to adult price.
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have...?
Hotline: +66 87 5805292
WhatsApp: +66 875805292